|Hot Drink||Cold Drink|
14 oz paper cups are the best option for the Christmas party, birthday party and similar special events. It is also equivalent in size to a large portion of coffee of coffee shops and chain coffee shops.Plain white paper cups coated with food grade PE as a barrier against moisture are theideal disposable solution for hot drinks.
14 oz single wall hot beverage paper cups are suitable for different purposes. You may also use it manually in your coffee shop for a professional purpose. You can serve your hot drinks safely, with our 120 degree temperature resistant paper cups. Food grade double-sided PE coated paper cups are unique for your various beverages, such as juices and sparkling waters.
Highly moisture resistant 14 oz cold beverage paper cups are drip-proof with strong walls. You may also order them printed as special edition if you wish. In this way, you can effectively convey your brand message to your customers.
All our paper cups are eco-friendly and 100% recyclable.
• 14 oz hot paper cups (410 ml / 14 oz) could be safely used for the serving of all kinds of teas, coffees, and any hot drink.
• 14 oz cold drink paper cups could be used for serving of all kinds of cold beverages varying from fruit juices to cold soft drinks and iced coffees.
• These disposable hot and cold beverage cups are approved and safe for food contact.
• Water-based paint is used for hot and cold beverage printed paper cups and is safe for food contact. It is produced from responsibly sourced and certified paper.
• 14 oz paper cups have a paper weight ranging between 253 gsm - 310 gsm and a product weight between 7.00 - 9.00 g It can carry approximately 410 ml of liquid as full.
|Description||Paper Cups 14 oz / 410 ml|
|Material Weight Range||235 - 310|
|Weight range per product (g)||7,00 - 9,00|
|Top Diameter (Outer) (mm)||90|
|Top Diameter (Inner) (mm)||84|
|Bottom Diameter (mm)||60|
|Material Description||PAPER: Kartong med PE|
|Quantity in Sleeve||50|
|Sleece Quantity in Box||40|
|Pakaking Film||HDPE Foil|
|Film Height (mm)||510|
|Film Depth (mm)||154|